Welcome to Bear Creek Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic. We are proud to have served you since 2016.
We love what we do, believe that every problem has a root cause, and we strive to find the root cause with a thorough assessment and treatments to cure the problem you are experiencing.
Our well-experienced staff are passionate about understanding your problems and can provide the best possible plan of care for you. Whether you have a work injury, motor vehicle injury or injured yourself in sports, we are expert professionals you can trust.
We offer Physiotherapy services for all ages. If you are recovering from a fall or have healing fracture, recovering after surgery or experiencing shortness of breath after lung or heart problems, injured in soccer, hockey or any ball game, we can assess you and provide you with best available treatment and solutions. We serve you with state of the art equipment and expertise to get you back on track as quick as possible.
We believe that our success comes from our patients’ success. Patients teach us when we listen to them and our quest to diagnose complex problems makes us better clinicians. We work to build a reputation as expert professionals. We hope that you would experience the same during your visit and that each visit after will be as fruitful as it can be to achieve your goals for better health.
- Orthopaedic assessments of sports injuries.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation: recovery after hip, knee, shoulder replacement, spine surgeries, ACL reconstruction, meniscal or labra repair. Lung transplant or bypass surgery. Mastectomy.
- Vestibular rehabilitation: Fall and balance assessment, Vertigo and dizziness assessment andtreatment.
- Concussion assessment and treatment.
- Shock wave therapy: For calcified tendinitis or Tendenosis (Degeneration of muscle tendon)
- Electro therapy: Transcuteneus Electrical Stimulation(TENS), Inter Ferrential Therapy (IFT), Laser, Ultrasound, etc.
- Manual therapy: Mobilisation of joints, Tendon Release, Muscle Energy Techniques, Active Release techniques and assisted stretches.
- Exercise Therapy: Strength and flexibility assessment and training.
- Return to work conditioning.
- Acupuncture/ Intra Muscular Stimulation (IMS)
- COPD rehabilitation: To improve oxygenation of lungs and clearance of the chest techniques for patients who have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: Exercise to train and improve heart function after bypass surgery.
- Osteoarthritis: aqua exercises: Those patients who are awaiting surgery (replacements of joint) can participate in a group exercise class.
- Kinesiology assessment.